Today, the world is adrift from the conventional textual content marketing to videos. Every day, over 4 billion hours of YouTube videos are watched. By 2025, marketers predict that more than 50% of people under 32 will be watching videos.
These numbers lay bare the fact that businesses and individuals who want to grow their brands must accept, “you need to use marketing videos to succeed in digital marketing.”
Note that although you can opt to create videos on your own, the best option is using professional videographers.
These are experts who have the right tools and skills to create amazing videos that will help catapult your brand to the next level in Singapore and all over the world. If you want to trend, drive a lot of traffic, and conversions, you need to work with the right videographers.
A Closer Look at Video Statistics
Before we look at how to select the best videographer, it is important to take a glance at statistics on videos in the market today. Take a look at these numbers to understand why “video is the new king”
- About 82% of Twitter users watch video content.
- About 4 billion hours of YouTube videos are watched every day.
- Every week, 45% of people watch over 60 minutes of YouTube or Facebook videos.
- More than 85% of online marketers today use video content.
- About 1/3 of people’s online activity is used watching videos online.
- Social videos generate 12 times more shares compared to text and images.
- Marketers who utilize videos grow their revenue 49% faster than those who do not.
From these video statistics, it is clear that both marketers and visitors prefer videos. Therefore, if you have not started using videos, it is time to look for a videographer and commence aggressive video marketing.
Benefits of Working with a Videographer in Singapore
Today, virtually every smartphone has a camera that one can use to make a video. But you cannot use this when targeting high impact corporate videos because there is a risk of crafting below par content. To get the highest quality videos, here are the primary reasons to work with expert videographers Singapore.
Expert videographers have the right tools
The process of creating a great video requires more than a camera. Expert videographers have the best tools that help them craft winning videos. For example, they use the latest cameras, reflectors, wardrobes, and editing software to make the best videos.
Videographers have a lot of experience
When you look at some of the best videos on the market today, they are clear, precise, and attractive. This is a demonstration of the expert video production work that went into creating them.
Professional videographers have been in the market and understand how to craft winning videos. This is their area of expertise, and they leave nothing to chance.
Videographers can easily tell you the mistakes to avoid
When statistics on video marketing are released, it is important to understand that a lot of people also fall on the way because of serious mistakes.
For example, should you use an advertisement video or corporate video? To avoid making mistakes that can result in suboptimal results, it is advisable to work with professional videographers. They have seen these mistakes and will assist you avoid them.
Video production experts walk with you to success
If you are new to video marketing, the process can look a little uncertain. It is like venturing into a new business.
But when you select a good videographer, the road is less bumpy. First, you can rest assured of getting the best videos. Then, the videographer will work with your marketing team for better targeting and conversion.
How to Work with a Videographer In Singapore?
To make your video production successful and enjoy high return on investment (ROI), it is crucial to know how to work with the videographer. Here are some useful tips:
- Make sure the videographer understands your business mission. This is very important because the video needs to communicate the story about your enterprise.
- Work with the videographer at all stages. In the pre-production phase when the concept is molded, it’s very important to ensure the business narrative is captured well. In the last stage, post-production phase, check keenly to ensure all the agreed targets were met.
- Make sure that the videographer understands the main goal of the video. For example, do you want to increase traffic or on-board new staff?
- Provide the videographer with the best support. Although the videographer comes with a crew, you need to be actively involved. This means that you should provide the video production crew with everything it needs to make top—rated videos. Consider selecting the best members of your organization to work with the videographer.
- Agree on the deliverables. Like other types of contracts, it is important only to start working with the videographer after a clear agreement that outlines clear deliverables. These should include the timelines, nature of videos, and possible future edits.
- If you are in other southeast Asian countries such as Malaysia, Hong-Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam, make sure that the videographer can also deliver the services there.
Bonus point: Use the opportunity as leverage for better future deals. Because you have started working together, insist that the videographer Singapore commits some good offers when working with him/her in latter videos.
How to Select the Best Videographer?
Now that you know the benefits of using videos and how to work with a videographer of choice, it is time to select one. So, how do you select a great videographer?
- Take videography seriously. If you take videography seriously, the chances of landing a great expert are very high. For example, you should allocate ample resources to it and start looking for the best videographer early enough.
- Make sure to read reviews. When you read reviews about the videographer of interest, it becomes easy to understand their previous performance. Were past clients happy or unhappy with the videographer’s work? If they were dissatisfied, the chances are that the videographer is risky.
- Only use experienced videographers. Because the process of creating high-value videos is technical, it is prudent to ensure you only go for the most experienced Check for skills such as scriptwriting and video editing, among others.
- Go for a videographer who is able to craft different types of videos. To be successful in video marketing, it is important to have different types of video content. Therefore, you should only work with a videographer who can create multiple videos, including corporate videos, 3d videos, product videos, e-learning videos, explainer videos, and live-action videos, among others.
- Look for a videographer who is trusted. Notably, a lot of efforts go into preparing videos. Often, people share important details about their products and business with videographers. Therefore, it is vital to ensure that the professional can be trusted. You could also consider adding a confidentiality clause in the contract before video production
Go for the best to get the best!
If you want your videos to sparkle, make sure to only work with the best.
Look for the top videographer in Singapore with the requisite skills and commitment to walk with you to success. With the best videographer, you can never go wrong!