Relationship Manager in Video Production
Are you a young video editor or producer interested in evolving into a role where you propose ideas to clients?
fewStones Pte Ltd is a dynamic Video and Photography agency based in Singapore and providing services to a wide spectrum of clients. We specialise in 2D, 3D and Live Action videos, as well as corporate photography. Types of projects include live streaming, corporate videos and brand videos, to name a few.
Whilst working at fewStones, you’ll have the opportunity to work across a variety of industries, researching new clients to better pitch your ideas. Whether it be large or smalls companies, you’ll be expected to build positive long-term client relationships. You’ll pitch to new clients, provide quotations based on budget requirements and work with the Production team to share briefs and introduce clients.
fewStones is the perfect opportunity if you’re looking to generate and try new ideas, whilst developing existing skills.
- Work with existing clients to develop strong long term relationships and propose concepts,
- Closely work with the General Manager to coordinate sales and marketing activities,
- Follow up with prospects to understand their projects and propose solutions,
- Prepare presentation decks for pitches and deliver pitches,
- Create quotations according to the project requirements,
- Discuss and brainstorm video ideas for clients/prospects,
- Nurture prospects/clients with marketing initiatives,
- Brief projects to the production team and introduce to clients during kick-off meetings,
- Research on new expansion areas for the company’s growth,
- Assist with other marketing activities.
Why We’d Choose You
- You have experience and track record in video editing and/or video producing,
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills. You love meeting new people and develop business relationships,
- You’re able to multi-task and work independently,
- Adaptable and willing to grow your knowledge and experience in multiple areas of the business,
- Love being hands-on and dislike routine desk bound work,
- You are driven, motivated and committed to success,
- You are a strong team player and leader when needed,
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly changing environment,
- You are enthusiastic and creative.